Today’s Daily Dirt
- White, dark, or milk chocolate? Hmmmm, milk. Better tasting 🙂
- Hard candy or taffy? Candy, I hate taffy…yuk!
- Ice cream or gelati? Frozen custard :p Hey I’m a Wisconsinite!!!
- Bubble gum or mints? Bubble gum. I like Hubba Bubba, especially in that really nice apple flavour!
- Cake or pie? Pie, especially if it’s either apple or pumpkin! 😀
Me and Dave went traipsing through the woods today 🙂 It was going to be a fun photography day, but it turned into a day where my eyes constantly streamed, my nose constantly ran, and I kept getting bit by bugs…boooo! 😦 It made it much worse when I sprayed my hands with bug repellent because they kept biting my hands 😦 What happens when your eyes stream with tears? You use the backs of your hands to wipe them! Yup, you guessed right! As soon as I had done it, my eyes stung so bad, I think I was crying 😦 Luckily, Dave was carrying a towel and a bottle of water, so I rinsed out my eyes and cleaned my glasses (which had squashed bug on them…bleaugh!)
Lesson of the Day: Never wipe your eyes with your hands if they have bug repellent on them 😉
So Dave felt guilty, so he took me to Culvers and bought me a soda and then we went to Michaels and he also bought me a little Americana woven basket, a small cross stitch kit and some pretty red, white and blue decorative wire stuff 😀
Just been watching this morning’s Buffy on FX. It’s the one where Dawn thinks that she is the next Potential, but it turns out to be Amanda. Pretty cool, because for a mintute, Dawn was starting to bug me with her big-headedness…grrr 😦