Okay this isn’t going to be a very long blog at all…I went to see Van Helsing this evening with Gemma. It was fantastic, I loved every minute and was well worth my £5.60. Don’t let the crappy newpaper reviews tell you any better. And Kate Beckinsale looks hot throughout the movie, those trousers…mmmmm 😀
I think we’re going to the market in the morning, I’m going to buy a new suitcase for my 3 month trip to Milwaukee, WI. I’m really looking forward to seeing all my friends again 🙂 I think Project Q are planning to hold a massive ‘Welcome Home’ party for me or something along those lines….ooh I feel so loved sometimes 🙂 And on the topic of being loved, Cole the sweetheart,
made me a new layout for my site, so I’m going to put that up soon 🙂 It’s a Tara based one…so I’m looking forward to seeng how it looks with all my content in it 🙂 Yay! Oh, I love my friends 🙂
And now onto the Saturday Seven…
- Time you slept till noon? This morning, and I sat around in pj’s until 3pm! Hehe 🙂
- Time you went to bed early?? Ages ago…years ago, I always get distracted by stuff 😦
- Bought something for yourself? Yesterday. I needed a new bag, so I bought one. It’s red and black and is a Scary Miss Mary one 😀
- Bought something for someone else? About a month ago. I bought a box of fudge for my ex’s parents before we broke up 😦
- Bought a gallon of milk? I don’t buy the milk. We have a mikman and my parents pay for it 🙂
- Time you went out to eat? I bought a box of popcorn at the pictures today…does that count?
- Took a bubble bath? About two weeks ago. I’ve been busy recently, so I’ve been taking showers instead.